The Scholarship offered by the Arizona Dream Scholars Program provides funding for:
- Room and Board
Dream Scholars receive a $4,000 scholarship ($1000 each year for up to four years) to help complete an undergraduate degree.
To be eligible to compete for the Arizona Dream Scholars Scholarship, an individual must:
- Graduate from high school this academic year
- Earn a minimum cumulative high school GPA of 2.5
- Plan to pursue an undergraduate degree at a public or private college or university
- Demonstrate a personal commitment to the ideals of great world leaders through participation and leadership in school and community activities
Scholars may begin their college career by entering into either a 2-or 4-year accredited college/university, as long as they stay on track to complete an undergraduate degree program.
There is no residency requirement to apply.
Completing the Dream Scholar application is the first step. All submitted applications will be reviewed and semifinalists selected. Semifinalists may be asked to provide additional documentation. An independent selection committee will meet to select the ADBF Dream Scholars.
To contact the ADBF, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call (480) 744-6293.
In addition to the Arizona Dream Builder Foundation Board of Directors, the Arizona Dream Dinner is supported by our numerous sponsors.
- Maricopa Community Colleges District
- Southwest Gas
- Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport
- DP Electric
- University Mechanical
- Zwillinger, Greek, and Zwillinger
- Engelman Berger
- Wells Fargo Bank